Automated Recurring Billing
Automated Recurring Billing™ (ARB) is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for submitting and managing recurring, or subscription-based, transactions. Create subscriptions manually or in your Web checkout form.
Features and Benefits:
You can take advantage of ARB's flexible features to enhance customer loyalty, while reducing authorization declines and overall administrative costs.
ARB provides multiple methods for creating subscriptions. Simply create a subscription in the Merchant Interface that includes the customer's payment information, a billing amount, and payment schedule. Or allow your online customers to choose installment payments from your custom payment form when you integrate your Web site directly to our ARB application programming interface (API). ARB does the rest, generating subsequent transactions based on the schedule provided.
- Improve Billing Efficiency – Once a subscription begins, no additional labor is required through the life of the subscription. ARB also includes the ability to customize trial periods and pricing.
- Improve Security – Eliminates the need to store sensitive data on computer systems, reducing the risk of compromised customer information.
- Enhance Loyalty – ARB allows you to provide customers with a flexible, no-hassle billing plan using either a credit card or our exclusive electronic check service, eCheck.Net®.
- Reduce Costs – ARB eliminates many of the costs associated with manual billing, with no additional per-transaction fee. In addition, ARB helps you effectively manage your subscriptions with e-mail notifications of upcoming credit card and/or subscription expirations.
||The one-time fee charged to establish a payment gateway account.
|Monthly Gateway Fee
||The monthly fee charged for a payment gateway account.
||The fee charged by the payment gateway for each credit card transaction processed for the account. The credit card transaction types that the per-transaction fee is charged for include: authorizations, captures, refunds, declines or other related transactions, completed or submitted within the payment gateway.
||The fee assessed per batch of settled credit card transactions.
|Automated Recurring Billing™ (ARB)
Please refer to attached file for more details on Authorize.net billing
Steps to sign up for Automated Recurring Billing Service.
To sign up for the Automated Recurring Billing™ (ARB) service follow the steps below:
- Log into your Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net.
- Click Merchant Profile in the main left side menu.
- Click Sign Up next to Automated Recurring Billing. The Automated Recurring Billing Service Addendum page appears.
- Click the checkbox labeled I have read and understand the Terms of Service.
- Click I Agree.
Or you can check this video.
How to get API credentials
Transaction key is required while setting up Authorize.Net payment gateway in store.
- Log into your Authorize.Net account
- Click on ”Account”
- Under ”Security Settings”, click on ”API Login ID and Transaction Key”
- Copy your API Login ID.
- Obtain a new Transaction Key
- You can always go back to Authorize.Net and request the API credentials again. If you obtain a new Transaction Key, make sure to update it in application (store) as well.